Friday, April 5, 2013

Scrabble competition is still on as usual

Come as per normal everyone. I will be there.

An irresponsible user has used my name to post up a fake post.

I will shut down the tag board so there will be no more post. I will also track the IP address of the irresponsible user who tried to impersonate me.

Whoever you are, you have been an irresponsible coward who hides behind the keyboard to create so much alarm, distress and anxiety in a lot of good children. I know you will never come forward to admit your wrongdoing but remember that God is All-Knowing and Just.

To the affected pupils, know that I will never post such an important last-minute announcement through tagboard. Don't be affected but use this to motivate you even further to even be stronger, even as some people try to bring us down.

See you at SHSS! :)

No comments:

Free Hit Counter